Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting it and complying with the EU regulations. On this website you may be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified, if you decide to provide any information it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Iris Impressions Art may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What data is collected?
We may collect the following information:
- Name, email address & website address
- Content of comments or correspondence
- Anonymous browsing data via Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
Why Do We Collect It?
We need to collect certain information so all functions on this website work as expected (e.g. comments, sign-up forms) and to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We collect your data for the following reasons:
- So the comments you submit on blog articles can be displayed
- So we can contact you when you submit an enquiry
- To send you communications (e.g. newsletter) if you have opted in to receive this
- To troubleshoot problems with the website
Who Is This Shared With
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed in your browser (e.g. Chrome or Safari) on your computer. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
An example of this would be the comment form on blog posts. If you have left a comment before, the browser will ‘remember’ this through a cookie, so that next time you don’t have to fill in your name & email again.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. For example a cookie is used to remember whether you have seen the newsletter signup popup and as long as the cookie remains it will not show the same popup for 30 days.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You can also delete cookies from your browser at any time. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Any signup forms on this site clearly state what service they are for and in what context you agree to be contacted. If you do not agree to be contacted, please do not submit your information through these forms
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to contact you, you may change your mind at any time by using the unsubscribe link present at the bottom of any newsletter email
- If you wish to have your data deleted and are unable to do so via the usual unsubscribe link you may contact us via the contact details on this page (https://iris-impressions.com/contact/)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please use the contact details on this page https://iris-impressions.com/contact/
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.