Art Journal Summer School is back for a fabulous 4th year! I can finally announce that I will be one of the guest teachers! (Yes it’s been hard keeping this a secret all these months!) The lesson I have prepared for you is my best one yet. (If I do say so myself!)
I will take you on holiday with me, give you my best holiday art tips and I’ve created a super fun tutorial that lets you sample my favourite journaling style with a limited (travel friendly!) supply list.
Keep reading to learn more about:
- teacher line up
- supply list
- lesson sneak peek
- winning a free spot
Your summer school teachers
So thrilled to be part of this awesome lineup! Some familiar faces and a few new ones. Each teacher will have a bite-sized lesson for you sure to keep you inspired all summer long.
Some really big names this year (and yes I’m totally pinching myself to be teaching alongside them!).
AJSS supply list
Apart from the bite-sized lessons and teacher team, the strength of Art Journal Summer School is in its supply list. I know how difficult and overwhelming it can be to try and pack art supplies for your travels. Just a pencil case? Or a whole suitcase? The supply list has been devised so that everything fits into a toiletry bag. It takes the guessing out of things and helps you keep your sanity!
You probably already have most materials on the list and it will reduce your stress levels so you can focus your energy on being super creative on holiday! And it’s not just for well travelled people! Use it to journal in your garden or at the park. Take your creativity anywhere!
Lesson sneak peek
I can’t quite show you my actual lesson yet, but here are some photos of spreads I created with similar supplies and techniques that are covered in my lesson. I’ve kept things simple, colourful and suitable for those who are beginners or nervous about getting started.
Feedback from students
This will be my third time teaching on Art Journal Summer School and the feedback and work each year has been awesome! I love encouraging people of all skill levels to simply get started and make art!
The giveaway is now closed. Thank you to all who entered! The winners are:
Spot 1 – textilerecycler (randomly chosen winner)
Spot 2 – Marit (nominated by Wendy ten Hove)
It was really hard to choose someone for spot 2, you and your friends are all wonderful and so deserving of this free spot!
Giveaway rules & fine print
- Giveaway will close on 29 May 2018 at 11.59pm BST (UK time)
- Winners will be announced in this post on 30 May 2018
- You may enter the giveaway for both spots
- Two separate winners will be chosen (i.e. the same person cannot win both spots)
- By entering this giveaway you agree to be contacted via email if you are the winner. Your email will not be published.
- The winner agrees that their email will be privately shared with Bloknote Academy so their prize can be claimed.
- I reserve the right to pick a new giveaway winner if the contacted winner does not respond within 5 days.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- If the winner has already bought the course they may get a refund or transfer their prize.
- The winner may transfer their prize to another person.
- The winner may not transfer their prize in exchange for money, services or material goods.