I’m super thrilled to have been asked back by Effy Wild to teach on one of her courses! Last time I taught on Radiant, this time I will be involved in Book of Days!
For the whole of 2019 Effy will be working alongside 12 guest teachers (and I’m one of them, yay!) as we bind our own journals (optional), do a deep dive into art journaling, learn new techniques, explore all the ways we use the art journal, and fill our journals up with gorgeous spreads!
If you want to create a practice, and then nourish it in the loveliest company, this is the right course for you. BOD is not just an art journaling e-course. It is a circle of open-hearted, arms-stretched-wide sisters. It is a gathering of wild ones who are devoted to their own practice, and you are so very welcome to join us.
I absolutely love being part of this course because Effy’s approach to art journaling and holding space is so close to my own practice. She invites in all the feelings, the light and the dark, and that is exactly what my journaling is about too.
If that sounds like the type of art journaling you would like to learn more about and incorporate into your life, this should be perfect for you. I hope you will join us!
Giveaway is now CLOSED – the winner is Tanya P
Congratulations to the winner. Thank you to everyone who entered and for sharing with me why you love art journaling. I loved reading all your reasons and it made me so happy to read about the positive ways that art journaling features in your lives.
You’re in with a chance to win a FREE spot on Book Of Days 2019! To enter to win follow the two steps below:
1. Comment below & finish this sentence: I love art journaling because…
2. Visit the Book Of Days 2019 page by clicking this link
Giveaway rules & fine print
- Giveaway will close on 31 October 2018 at 12pm (noon) GMT (UK time)
- The winner will be announced in this post on 31 October 2018
- By entering this giveaway you agree to be contacted via email if you are the winner. Your email will not be published.
- The winner agrees that their name and email will be privately shared with Effy Wild so their prize can be claimed.
- I reserve the right to pick a new giveaway winner if the contacted winner does not respond within 5 days.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The winner may not transfer their prize in exchange for money, services or material goods.
Full disclosure: the links in this post are ‘affiliate links’. This means that if you sign up to the course via my link, I will get paid a percentage. This doesn’t cost you anything extra and is how I get paid for teaching on the course. It means a lot to me when you sign up through my link, thank you for your support!