In 2019 I’m super excited to be part of the team that will bring you Art Walk Alchemy! This course is a little bit different than you’re used to. There is a big range of different projects, styles and techniques that will be covered on the course. And everything will come under the theme of ‘Totems and Talismans’. Such a juicy and exciting topic!
Below you’ll find some sneak peeks of my lesson and project for Art Walk Alchemy. I had fun considering what my personal symbols are and in my lesson you will explore your own visual language and create a very personal art journal page full of symbolism.
Whenever I teach, my objective is not for you to make the same thing I made, but to give you the tools to create your own meaningful art.
I really hope you’ll join and I can’t wait to see what you create!
Lots of love, encouragement & tips included in my lesson
I’ll be teaching you all about how I create my colourful backgrounds so you can learn these techniques too.
Our final project will be an art journal spread that incorporates all the symbols that are important to you and speak to you. We’ll be setting our intentions for the new year through art. My lesson goes live at the start of January so you won’t have to wait long!
When you sign up for this course you will receive:
- access to 24 professional artists. Each one will be available to answer questions and support your creativity during their lesson.
- 24 in-depth video lessons (plus some!) in our favorite six art forms: paper art, clay, mixed media, fiber, jewelry, and painting.
- a creative community of fellow artists with whom you can exchange comments, share your projects, and interact throughout the entire year.
- downloadable video lessons.
- a list of supplies for each lesson.
- surprises and unexpected freebies throughout the year. (Who doesn’t love those?!)